Re: [OM] 50mm f1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f1.8
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 07:10:59 -0400

heheheh, I'm willing to pay about 25 bucks.

Chuck

At 06:33 AM 5/18/02, you wrote:
Well, I was browsing through the Jessops Summer catalogue yesterday and was
most disappointed to find just one side of an A4 page of Manual Focus SLR's.
JUST ONE SIDE !!!!  The rest was all AutoFocus SLR's, Digital Stuff, P&S,
etc.  Sometimes I just despair of the average human being that they will
accept this sub-standard rubbish because it's there.  Honestly, we really
play into the marketing-man's hands don't we.

Anyway, on the Manual Focus Lens page they are selling Zuiko 50mm f1.8
lenses Brand New ...... for 229GBP !!!!  HOW MUCH !!!!

Maybe it's time I sold my 50mm/1.8 if that's what people are willing to pay
:)

Jon