Re: [OM] Lens Availablility Dates?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Availablility Dates?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 12:17:43 -0700
There is the van Lindert/ Hawkins list <http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/multicoat.txt> from the lens booklets. Certainly not definitive, but possibly helpful. What with turnover both of listees and their collections of Oly stuff, I might be possible to locate more of the booklets and update the list. Even with production data, end of availability dates would be hard to know. Some of the slower moving stuff stays around long after the last production run, both at Oly and at retailers.

Moose

Skip Williams wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a list of the various Zuikos and their availability dates? The eSIF doesn't have it, as far as I can tell.

The only place that I can think of that it would be inferrable, outside of production data, would be in the price lists.