Re: [OM] Lens Availablility Dates?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Availablility Dates?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:03:04 -0700
I am not sure if price lists will be all that helpful. I have a copy of one
Olympus price list from the early 80s, but it has no date on it! Not real
helpful for determining availability dates. It does note that some items will
be "Available Early 1984" and some will be "Available late 1983" but there is
no other date information available on this particula list.

Jim Couch