[OM] TOPE 9

Subject: [OM] TOPE 9
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:34:37 -0700
I didn't get to enter TOPE 9.  I wish I had.

I am in awe of the beauty and diversity of the photos entered.  I spent over
an hour looking at all of them.

The one photo that tugs at my heart is Ken Norton's.  I can hear the wind
sighing through the long broken windows, the smell of the old and now
rotting wood and the shadow of times past.

If you have ever read THE GRAPES OF WRATH or EAST OF EDEN the photo speaks
to you.

I know, I am being a little melodramatic, but I thought I'd say what I felt.

Dave Dougherty