Re: [OM] [FS] OM1-n Chrome

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS] OM1-n Chrome
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 02:00:34 -0700
Did you try a 1.5v battery? If CLAed, it may have been adjusted for that. It's late and my brain doesn't remember which way it goes off in that case.

siddiq wrote:

now here's the problem! meter is off 2 stops, regardless of light level. so it is constant, not varies with light level. Always reads 2 stops too high. If i use 100 speed film, i just put the dial on 400. With that change (setting filmspeed 2EV faster), it agrees with my black OM-1n and gossen scout meter.