Re: [OM] Asahi Opt. Co., Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] Asahi Opt. Co., Japan
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:46:28 +1000
To my knowledge all the Pentax's sold in Oz were marked 'Asahi Pentax'.
More importantly, did you know that in the early eighties Honywell was to
merge with Fairchild Semiconductor? Apparently the new company was to be
called Fairwell Honeychild....

Sorry.
John Wheeler
..they're old but they're good 'uns.