Re: [OM] SC vs MC rehashed (again...)

Subject: Re: [OM] SC vs MC rehashed (again...)
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:38:11 -0600
I think you're thinking of neutrinos.  I'm pretty sure photons are still
massless :)  Neutrinos were known to have a very small rest mass, but it
was only recently proven that it is non-zero.

Still, all those neutrinos flying through our lenses (and everything else
- including the earth)...  Better start building neutrino-proof storage
cabinets :-)

Mark Marr-Lyon