Re: [OM] 135mm f3.5 better than tests show?

Subject: Re: [OM] 135mm f3.5 better than tests show?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:11:13 -0700 (PDT)
> Gary's tests show the 135mm f3.5 to be a solid 'B' performer.
> How does the lens react in the real world?

Wide open I find the 135/3.5 to be a bit lacking in the
critically sharp department, but it doesn't take too many clicks
of the aperture ring to bring the lens into its own.

Still not my most favorite lens, but slithering closer.

I shudder to contemplate ever needing to replace my 100/2.8.

AG-Schnozzes Forever!