Re: [OM] 135mm f3.5 better than tests show?

Subject: Re: [OM] 135mm f3.5 better than tests show?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:47:42 +0100
I'm becoming more and more enamoured with my 135/3.5.  Having previously
owned a Soligor 135/2.8 with a mucky rear element which fell into three
pieces I would have been impressed by almost any lens but I am very
impressed by the sharpness and contrast of this lens.  My TOPE 9 entry
was shot with it and I've no doubt it'll get lots more use.

Roger