[OM] Items for Sale

Subject: [OM] Items for Sale
From: "pfranklin" <pfranklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:35:46 -0700
I have the following items I'm not using and would think that one of you
Zuiks would appreacite them.

Varimagnifier  9 to 9+ condition with case, box, and papers.

Olympus XA4 Macro with A11 flash with boxes for both camera and flash ,
insturctions and warranty card.  This camera has a very slight ding (almost
un-noticable on the back) otherwise 9 to 9+ .  (I don't think it would even
show-up in a scan of this camera). The Flash has a very slight  separation
in the seam where the two plastic body halves come together on the side.
I'm sure it can very easily glued back.  It is only a mild flaw and of
course does not affect the outcome or the durability of this flash. Other
than that it's an easy 9.
Both items work perfectly.  I had this camera serviced back in the mid-90's
when Olympus was still doing that sort of thing. I've only used it on rare
occassions, but its a neat little camera.

Zuiko 2X-A Teleconverter Lens with the very green multi-coating.  Both
original caps in a 9 to 9+ condition.  Can't seem to find the box.  (I've
keep nearly all the boxes)  I purchased it new in the mid-ninties.  This is
a remarkable piece of glass.  I used it with the bellows.  I would connect
it to the camera body then connect the bellows.  At the end I would connect
the 38/f2.8 macro, or 50mm/f1.8 reversed.  Truly magnificent results.   I'm
sure you could attach it to the body, then the auto tubes, and then a macro
or 50mm lens for equally great results.  B&H sells this new for $400.  They
have it used for $250.
I'm selling it much, much, much  lower than that.

Auto Bellows with box and instructions 9 to 9+ condition.

Double Cable Release with case 9+

Slide Copier attachment with box and instructions 9+ condition.  This is a
neat item for zooming into slides and making cropped slides.  If you use the
right copy slide or neg film you will be amazed by the results. It works
great with the 50mm/f1.8 reversed on the bellows.

I will sell these at lower prices than you would probably have to bid on
eBay.  Rather than messing with eBay I will take a little less knowing
they're going to the real Zuikioaulics.

My email is pfranklin@xxxxxxx.  Let me know if you are interested.
Phillip Franklin