[OM] items for sale

Subject: [OM] items for sale
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 22:10:47 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings to the list, I have for sale a Spiratone
400mm f6.3 preset type lens, with T mount adapters for
both OM and Pen F. The price is $60 prepaid to the
lower 48. The Pen F T-mt is missing its stop screw
which is to prevent you from turning the lens the
wrong way when you mount it(but why would you do that
anyway). You might as well know that this lens only
focuses to 26ft, that ain't very close. I also have a
Vivitar 2X close focusing T-mount converter. This is
the matched converter for the Vivitar 450mm f4.5 solid
cat. It will work on any T-mount lens but..... well
you know, price $30 postpaid to contential U.S. If
interested contact me off list.  thanks, John Robison