[OM] Japan list member needed (was: Opening battery compartment without

Subject: [OM] Japan list member needed (was: Opening battery compartment without marring)
From: "Pete Prunskunas" <pyotr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:23:18 -0600
I have an idea.  If one of our Japanese list members will contact me
offline, I will make the following offer.  I'll pay him a proper amount
to ship me a small quantity of 1 Yen coins.  Then I'll distribute the
coins to list members.  I'm guessing I'd need to charge a few bucks
for mailing to USA/Canada to recoup my expenditure for the Japan-
USA (and USA-USA) postage.

The alternative idea is for the guy who is planning to visit Japan
soon to do the same thing, only he can pick up the coins himself
while he is in Japan.  Make sure you obtain mint coins!   ;-)

Pete