Re: [OM] Opening battery compartment without marring

Subject: Re: [OM] Opening battery compartment without marring
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:28:36 EDT
We Americans have been reading in all the camera manuals for the last 45
years, that a 1 Yen coin is best, yet I've never seen one. C.H.-  I think you
should start a dutch auction on eBay, and sell them to U.S. photographers.
Just think how you could word the auction.... "A 'must-have' if you're a
photographer like I am, and don't want to scratch that $2500 Leica you just
purchased."  Opening bid of only $1.99 and $15 shipping charges....<g>

George S.

chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have a 1 Yen aluminum coin to serve as the covers opener, it won't scratch
the cover.

C.H.Ling