RE: [OM] OT - longterm photo storage

Subject: RE: [OM] OT - longterm photo storage
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:21:56 -0800
I've been using products called "PrintFile" from a company of the same name.
I've been getting them at my local photo shop. Pricing here is: USD7.00 for
25 pages of 35mm 4 frame, USD10.50 for 25 pages of 2x2 slide 20 frame with
white write-on strips for each slide position. Sheets are made from
polyethylene for negs and polypropylene for prints/slides. See the web site
for a bunch of other info, including info on international distribution.

PrintFile, Inc.
POB 607638
Orlando, FL 32860-7638
(407)886-3100