Re: [OM] OM4Ti seized up ! help!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti seized up ! help!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 13:44:09 -0700
on 5/5/02 5:33 PM, Soon Wai Hoe at adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 Frustrated to the extreme. My 4Ti sits dead and useless in my dry cabinet. I
 am suspecting that the problem may be the little spring that touches the
 batteries. Any suggestions on how to make the contact more reliable? I am
 sick of this happening again and again.

 Please help.

 -_Adi

Try cleaning the little spring end with a pencil eraser. Blow out the
'shavings' after erasering the end of the spring some. Hope it helps!
--

Jim Brokaw

And, please, buy new 357 batteries. Batteries that test well and function in the low drain circuits of the M6 light meter system may be inadequate to control the high drain shutter operation in the OM4T.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?