Re: [OM] beginners camera

Subject: Re: [OM] beginners camera
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:56:13 +1000
> on 4/30/02 4:33 PM, Wayne Culberson at waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I have mentioned that I have in the past made several trips to Bolivia.
> > Well, now it looks like my 19 year old son is going for an 8 week summer
> > mission trip, leaving May 20th. He has never taken much interest in
cameras.
> > But I want to get him something (perferably olympus) that will hopefully
> > provide some decent correct exposures.

Wayne,

I've had a Stylus Epic now for three years and it gets far more use than my
OM-2 'cos it fits in my pocket, goes with me everywhere, the lens is tack
sharp, and if it was pinched I'd simply go and buy another. With all the
stuff you've said about the issue I'd think the Epic would be an ideal
choice.

Regards,
John.