[OM] summer exchange - guidelines

Subject: [OM] summer exchange - guidelines
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:28:04 -0500
Well, by now most of you should have gotten your addresses for the
summer exchange.  Paul Schings and Henrik Dahl need to e-mail me off
list as the e-mail address I have for you bounced back.

The guidelines are as follows:

One 8x10 (or equivalent) should be sent to the address provided to you.

If possible, please also send me an electronic file of the image for the
website.  I will have the site ready to launch on June 21st so that we
can all share in the opening of gifts.

It is the intention of the exchange not to open before June 21st!  No
peeking!! ;)

If anyone has any questions, they can e-mail me at
gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again to all of those who participated!  We had 61 people this
time!

Bob