[OM] Help choosing a lens

Subject: [OM] Help choosing a lens
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:57:44 -0400
Hi,
I would like to use your advice on which lens I should buy.
The lens is going to be used mostly for bringing landscape features closer
and when flat representation of a landscape is needed. Distortion and bokeh
are more of a consern than sharpness (on the pictures taken with my current
lens, the horizon looks more like an arch....it also casts some ugly
greenish which I hate so much)
I am on a very tight budget now and this is why am going el cheapo.
Here are the lenses I am considering:
Olympus Zuiko 70-210 f/4.5-5.6
Tamron 70-210 f/4.5-5.6 Mfr Catalog # A58200 (the one with the 52mm filter
ring)
Tokina 70-210 f/4.5-5.6 Mfr Catalog # SZX210NO (the one with the 49mm filter
ring)
The one from Phoenix, I do not why, just think that there might be 1 in
1000000000 to say something nice about it.
Please, let me which one would be most suitable for my purposes.
Thanks
Boris