[OM] OM4-Ti and F208 flash - can someone help?

Subject: [OM] OM4-Ti and F208 flash - can someone help?
From: Andrea Rocca <ar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:31:58 +0100
Hallo everyone,
I have bought an Olympus OM-4 Ti with an F280 flash,
and I I was wondering whether someone could clarify four points of
information on which the manuals are (for me) not too clear.
1) In super FP mode the flash/ camera combination blends ambient  and
flash light.
What ratio of ambient/ flash light  light is used (eg. 2:1, 3:1 etc.)
2) Does this also happen in manual mode when setting shutter speeds
slower that 1/60 sec, or does the flash in this case fire at full power,
as it would do in normal TTL mode.
3) Can I achieve flash exposure compensation by using the exposure
compensation dial or does the dial only affect the ambient light reading
4) Can a combination of altering the film spees (eg setting iso 200
even if I'm using iso 100) and exposure compensation (to bring back the
ambient light reading to normal) achieve flash exposure compensation?

Thank you very much in advance

Andrea Rocca
London, UK