[OM] (OM) (OT) ? Another source of OM & Zuikos

Subject: [OM] (OM) (OT) ? Another source of OM & Zuikos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:33:04 +1200
Hi Folks

To read the mail one might think that the main sources of OM & Zuiko gear
are eBay and KEH.

Out of curiosity I have been getting the e-mailed stock list from Cameta
Camera.

Usually Part 2 has the Olympus stuff. I have no connection nor any personal
experience of the shop, but they do have quite a lot of bodies and lenses,
and the prices don't seem over the top.

Here are some details taken from Pt 2 of the recent newsletter