[OM] ( OM ) TOPE 9 ID

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) TOPE 9 ID
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:12:21 +1200
Hi folks,

Well, I reckon John Lind has also blown his cover.

I visited his personal gallery where in the last Digest he said his prize-
winning shots are, and had a quick flick through the other pages; and what
did I see but a space reserved for his TOPE entry. That's how he has it
labelled !!

Now, there's something about that space that leads me to believe that he
used a silver-nosed 200 for his TOPE shot, and is now inclined to think
there's too much blue sky in the shot. ( I don't necessarily agree). That
particular shot seems to me to match his standards of photography and
scanning better than any other up on TOPE at the moment !.

Brian
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/members.htm