Re: [OM] F280 ModPhoto

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 ModPhoto
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:22:58 EDT
Tom,
I think this is exactly what some of us have been saying- the OM-4Ti will
balance both the ambient and flash light to achieve the proper exposure. So,
if you change the aperture, which forces the camera to change the shutter
speed (in Auto) you, in effect, by changing that aperture and shutter speed
are changing the range of the Super FP flash, and, changing its impact on the
overall 'correct' exposure. At least I *think* that makes sense from a
practical standpoint...

George S.

Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Has anyone tried this? From the slit article and other posts, I suspect
this is wrong and that the only way to control the fill ratio is the
distance of the flash to the subject. Shinking the aperture affects both
flash and ambient light.

tOM