Re: [OM] OM Repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Repairs
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:06:35 -0400
BG2 does do some chirping, so it should be left as-is. 4T eyepiece is 3
separate elements.  A thin cover glass and 2 adjustable elements.  Maybe
someone dribbled beer into the eyepiece (hope not). Top has to come off to
work on it.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,