Re: [OM] more about the F280

Subject: Re: [OM] more about the F280
From: "Babis E. Mavridis" <mavridis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:04:42 +0300
> I thought the batteries were just there to charge the capacitor,
> which would be the same regardless of mode.

This is correct and
tou can understand how energy is "eat"
by the time it's take to be ready again after the shoot!

And for example when you shoot on manual mode
you see that's take the maximum time to be ready again and this is because
it's full de-charge the capacitor and give the maximum output.

Babis Mavridis