Re: [OM] Photo feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo feedback
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:14:57 +1000
Sean, You have really captured the moment in these three photos and I can
see why you are very fond of them, In the first photo I would crop just that
little bit of hand out of the bottom left. Take that out and the photo is
very strong all round.
In the second photo the fathers pose and the catch lights in the childs eyes
are fantastic and your framing is very good. The only distraction is the
dummy but if you removed that you may have ended up with a very upset child
and no photo at all.
In the third photo the kids expression is a killer... so much happiness and
energy in his face, it is simply fantastic. The only thing that I would have
like to have seen is what the hand was doing in the bottom left of the
picture.
Over all thou Sean I must commend you on your work especially if you are new
to this... you certainly have an eye for composition and framing. Thanks so
much for sharing your work.
Cheers Adam