Re: [OM] meter

Subject: Re: [OM] meter
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:55:44 -0500
At 17:16 4/20/02, I wrote:
At 08:55 4/20/02, Bill Pearce wrote:
The Luna Six is a very old meter, the predecessor to the LunaPro. It is
probably at least 35 years old, if not 40. My LunaPro used PX625's, so this
is probably the same thing. I've seen these at swap meets for around $25.

Bill, I believe I know which meter you are referring to. It's the predecessor to the Lunasix 3.

Finally found the name . . . you were thinking of the old Gossen Sixtomat series dating to the early as the 1950's . . . a completely different meter.

-- John