Re: [OM] meter

Subject: Re: [OM] meter
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:16:12 -0500
At 08:55 4/20/02, Bill Pearce wrote:
The Luna Six is a very old meter, the predecessor to the LunaPro. It is
probably at least 35 years old, if not 40. My LunaPro used PX625's, so this
is probably the same thing. I've seen these at swap meets for around $25.

Very interesting; Gossen still makes the Lunasix 3S:
  http://www.gossen-photo.de/
  http://www.gossen-photo.de/foto_produkte.html

Bogen distributes Gossen meters in the U.S.
The U.S. name for the Lunasix 3S everywhere else is the Luna-Pro S:
  http://www.bogenphoto.com/

IIRC Gossen has an adapter for the older Luna-Pro meters that take the PX625 mercury cells to convert them to silver oxide.

Bill, I believe I know which meter you are referring to. It's the predecessor to the Lunasix 3.

-- John