RE: [OM] OM-2 survives earthquake

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2 survives earthquake
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 07:58:40 -0800
5.1 magnitude is "not too shabby" for the northeast. Even people here would
pay attention to one of that size. The NEIC says there was some scattered
damage, which doesn't surprise me, as y'all don't have much in the line of
seismicity standards in the building codes.

Glad to hear the OM-2N survived.

---
Scott Gomez
(Now located about 5 miles north from the center of the San Andreas fault
zone in SB County, California, USA and formerly of Scotia, NY)