Re: [OM] New Cosina 40/2 for OM!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Cosina 40/2 for OM!
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:24:56 -0400
The 75 and 90mm lenses have both been used for SLR and RF designs. They're telephoto designs.

All the cosina SLR lenses have full auto-aperture diaphrams.

The other lenses are mostly non-retrofocus, except for this new 40/2, so they don't go on SLR's. I don't know about the 35mm designs but they have two slower 35mm lenses that are housed in very different barrels, but are basically the same designs. The 35/1.7 Ultron is quite a fast lens and compares with the 35/1.4 Summilux Asph in size.

Skip