Re: [OM] STOP THE PRESS - HOLD THE PHONES

Subject: Re: [OM] STOP THE PRESS - HOLD THE PHONES
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:44:44 -0700
They are all brightish and all in a line along the path taken by the sun through the sky.

Moose

For non-astronomers like myself, is this going to look like anything? I can
normally tell which dot is Venus because it's so bright, and I think I saw
Mars once, or at least something that looked vaguely more red than the rest;
and I can tell satellites apart because they move so fast -- but, otherwise,
they're all dots to me, so is there going to be any way to tell _which_ five
dots are the planets?