Re: [OM] STOP THE PRESS - HOLD THE PHONES

Subject: Re: [OM] STOP THE PRESS - HOLD THE PHONES
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:42:22 +0100
so what does this mean, they can be seen every night, right after sunset
until June?

Are they only visible to the naked eye for a period of time each night? Is
it possible to photograph them? I suppose this is a question best aimed at
our own photo geniuses in astrophotography ......... does anyone know the
answer?

Where I live, there is a lot of light pollution, so even if I had the
equipment, which I don't and the know-how, which I don't and the experience,
which I don't, I don't think I could even get a shot from around here.

I hope I am not just rambling on about something nobody is even interested
in - if so just say.

Kierstin