Re: [OM] Olympus Corp terrible service/parts number help

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Corp terrible service/parts number help
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:05:32 EDT
Hi, it is the C700/Japanese version, but that download only has the very
basics. Being my camera speaks in Japanese only : )  I have fumbled my way
through the characters to shoot and change quality, but would like to see
what I am actually doing when I push the buttons.  Maybe a new way to learn a
foreign language?

(Why did I pick up the Japanese version?  Saved over $250/cost $250-great
camera too)

Back to the service, I hate to nail Olympus (being I have been shooting with
them since 1977) but, dang, the only think they are good at customer-wise
anymore  is running your credit card through.

Thanks for the help
John

<<  Which camera is it? Is the manual one of the ones you can download from
 here?
 http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_download_manuals.asp

  -- dan >>