Re: [OM] WTB or will trade for Carl Zeiss Softar 1

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB or will trade for Carl Zeiss Softar 1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:54:04 EDT
I have the 49mm softar 2 and like it however would like one with a little
less softness to have a choice. Mine is the B+W and I use it with the 75-150
and the hood works fine.  There wasn't much response to my inquiry. Guess
that means no one has any or perhaps no one has any they are willing to let
go.  There are always plenty available on ebay if you have a Hasselblad which
I don't.  The search goes on. Bill Barber