Re: Re: [OM] Kon... Impress... a..... / now slide shows

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Kon... Impress... a..... / now slide shows
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:37:28 -0300

> At 23:18 4/14/02, Wayne Harridge wondered with incredulity:
> Do people still do "slide shows" ?
[lots of snips]

Yes, I do (kodachrome slides).
I'll be doing one on Thursday of next week.
I try not to go over a tray of 80 slides (but have been known to go
considerably over at their request, so have extras ready)
The secret is to be showing something of interest to a group with a common
interest.  {also helps to make it free :-), and serve a lunch :-)) }
Wayne