Re: [OM] AF-1 Super

Subject: Re: [OM] AF-1 Super
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:45:54 -0500
Hi, Michael --

Your AF-1 Super is also known as the "Infinity II".  It was an improved version
of the original weatherproof Infinity/AF-1.

Unfortunately my only repair info was copied from the Japanese manual -- it
appears that it was so close to the original Infinity that they didn't bother
to give us anything else for training.  Many of the parts are identical, and
functionally they operate the same way.  I would assume it has the same
characteristics as well.