[OM] Re: OM Zuiko 180 f/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko 180 f/2.8
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:14:06 +1200
Hi AG and fellow Zuiks

AG wrote
> Several months ago, Joel and I got together for a morning of
> moseying around in the prairie with the cameras.  I got to
> borrow his 180/2.8 for a shot, which I also took with my 200/4
> and also the IS-3.
 Thanks very much for that.

When I can afford it I hope to get a 180 or a 200. In fact I just passed over
bidding on a SC 200 at a very good price in Germany (Gary's tests and the
MP tests on Hawkins' site show the SC to not meet my expectations for
resolution). (Thanks to Frieder for drawing my attention to the SC condition).

Meantime I'll stick with my Zuiko 100~200 which already had a work-out this
morning.

Very helpful info.

Brian