[OM] News of absent friend

Subject: [OM] News of absent friend
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:43:44 +1200
Hi Folks,

With Richard Man telling us about beating off the opposition to win a very
nice 28/2 in Andrew Fildes' auction, perhaps I can pass on some news.

In this period when many of us are trying to keep our camera lenses quite
still (motionless) as we take exposures, Andrew tells me he is having a huge
amount of fun playing with a camera, the speciality of which is that the lens
does NOT stay still during the exposure.

In fact the darned thing revolves from one lateral extremity to the other.
Making an exposure as it does so.

For those into panoramas, you don't need *stitching* software with this baby.
Seems sharp too, he sent a photo of a tank in the wilderness.

His *heresy* doesn't seem to bother him in the slightest <g>

Brian