RE: [OM] Auto Bellows

Subject: RE: [OM] Auto Bellows
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:22:19 -0600
> I've got an Auto Bellows with a stuck cable release/stop down
> mechanism.  I use a preset lens, so it's not much of an
> issue. . . but I was wondering if this is something any of
> you have tried to fix.

 I had this with the bellows I got; repeatedly wiggling the lever at the
front back and using the cable to push it out again eventually shook
whatever was sticking in there loose. I suspect this only works if it's just
gunk in there to be cleaned out, rather than something more serious, but it
could be worth a go.

 -- dan