Re: [OM] OM Service Manuals on CD-ROM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Service Manuals on CD-ROM
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:11:28 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, John Cwiklinski wrote:

> eBay currently has "Olympus Service Manuals & Diagrams on CD WOW!" (expires
> in 10 minutes):
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1345122245
>
> Anyone seen this before and cares to comment?

Yes, DON'T BUY IT!  The swine downloaded all the files from my web site
and probably also all the pdf's from the eSIF and is trying to make a quick
buck off eBay.  If anyone is interested in a CD copy of the service manuals,
I've put together a CD with all of them on it.  See my web site at
http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware for details.
                                -mark