RE: [OM] Meters

Subject: RE: [OM] Meters
From: wavegirl <wavegirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:57:27 +0100
I had the opposite experience with Sekonic -- when I emailed that I'd lost
my manual I got a emailed all the relevant instructions from one of their
techs in very short order. Maybe they are better at customers service in the
UK (which would be ironic, given CS is generally much worse in the UK than
the US).