Re: [OM] Meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Meters
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:22:44 +0100
No, my 308BII is an excellent meter.  I use it for incident or
reflected, flash and ambient and it is very accurate.  A photography
tutor I used late last year recommended it (his was a few years old,
scratched and scarred, but still worked well.

In fact I am thinking of selling my Weston Master V...

Chris