Re: [OM] Shiloh Reenactment Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Shiloh Reenactment Photos
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:56:48 -0700
In a message dated 4/9/2002 John Cwiklinski writes:

<< Please don't start a lengthy War/Anti-War thread on this list over
this
topic. Stick to photography. Thanks. >>

Hurray, we have a new volunteer for the position of "list moderator"!
;-)

While I tend to agree that some OT threads should be totally avoided
(religion and politics being at the top of my list) this list has always
had OT deviations away from photography for as long as I have been a
member, and I gather for some time prior. Get used to it and learn to
work the "delete" key, it takes much less effort than sending out posts
about OT threads that you may not like.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com