RE: [OM] Set screw for Olympus lens hood

Subject: RE: [OM] Set screw for Olympus lens hood
From: Mats.Elfstrom@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:23:13 +0200
Maybe, if the thread is a standard one, you could look for a small insex
screw as a replacement (insex we call those screws that have a round head
with a six-edged hole). They can sometimes be had with a rugged outer head
surface which would give a good finger grip.
I have used one in a similar situation albeit the size was slightly bigger
then.

Regards, Mats.E
Mats Elfstrom, GIS-engineer                 mats.elfstrom@xxxxxxxx
Sycon Teknikkonsult AB                                  ICQ# 9517386
205 09 MALMO           tel +46 (0)40 256016   cell +46 (0)705 276027