Re: [OM] light meters for a beginner

Subject: Re: [OM] light meters for a beginner
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:03:42 -0400
Cc: ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For such a specialized application, you might want to try the Kodak Pocket Photoguide, which has a little dial for existing light photography. Using that coupled with a little braketing may be all you need.

If you REALLY need (read...want) a meter, there are good new meters out there from Sekonic, Polaris (cheapest), Minolta, and Gossen. You also might want to look at a used Gossen Luna Pro SBC or a LunaSix (I don't know all the model ins-and outs), which has very low light sensitivity. It looks like they're selling for $60-$100 on Exay

Skip