Re: [OM] Don?t sneeze at 3.5 Macro, 35/2 MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Don?t sneeze at 3.5 Macro, 35/2 MC
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:31:08 -0400
Went yesterday to a Creepers' car show, one OM-4Ti loaded with
Kodachrome 64, another with Fuji Provia 100F.  (I still can't
decide which I prefer, and a comparison of the results here may
help me come to a decision.)  Hundreds of beautiful street rods
and restored classics on a sunny 60-degree day makes for photo
fun.

With a choice of more than 20 Zuikos, I took only three: 50/3.5
Macro, for the ultimate in sharpness and close-ups of detail;
35/2, for working close enough to eliminate unattractive onlookers
while still capturing an entire car with minimal distortion, and
180/2, for a bit of occasional tele-stacking perspective and
candid shots of fellow humanoids.

When I got home, I noticed both cameras and lenses were covered in
yellow dust.  I checked to be sure I had my regular supply of
Benadryl, then carefully vacuumed off the accumulation of pollen.
Springtime in Atlanta is spectacular, but allergies suck big time!

Ex-sneeze me if I have offended.

I sneezed a sneeze into the air;
It fell to earth I know not where;
And angry are the looks of those;