Re: [OM] slide question

Subject: Re: [OM] slide question
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 10:49:39 -0500
Curtain timing is certainly not a simple job, especially on a 2s -- the
front casting at least has to be removed, and that entails unsoldering
20 or so leads going to the main circuit.

Sorry, I can't give "volume" discounts on labor -- the tech's still want
to get their commission!  Combining several items usually gets you a
little discount on the shipping fee, but not much.  Still, you might
want to check my website -- olyfix.com -- where I'm posting "coupons"
from time to time.  This month is "free return shipping" for one repair
-- that's something, at least!