Re: [OM] slide question

Subject: Re: [OM] slide question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 11:23:26 -0500
Curtain positions are commonly reset without taking the shutter apart but
it's not for the faint hearted.  The curtains are spring loaded and if done
incorrectly, everything can "unwind."
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000