Re: [OM] Re: Any RD35 info/owners out there in Zuikoland?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Any RD35 info/owners out there in Zuikoland?
From: Ian Nichols <i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 16:12:35 +0100
In article <a05001904b8d58f06dc0a@[165.247.219.142]>,
   Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any of the other list members have one?

Yep - used it for 3 of my TOPE entries, too - including TOPE 1

> What kind of flash unit can I use on it? A Vivitar
> or Metz or Sunpak? Would my T20 work?

Any old fashioned non-dedicated type should work.  Use the flash in auto
mode (if it has one) and set the lens aperture manually in the usual way
(it has a leaf shutter so you can sync at all speeds) or use the
flashmatic system (set the aperture ring to the flash setting, set the
flash guide number (little tag on the lens barrel) to whatever the guide
number of your flash is ***for the speed of film you are using*** and let
the camera set the aperture based on focus distance.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |              http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/         |
|  \-/| |  /  |                 i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           |
|             *                   i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx               |