Re: [OM] Kind of on topic... you decide.

Subject: Re: [OM] Kind of on topic... you decide.
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 14:53:11 -0800
Mike wrote:

I know they do not yet list OM as a compatible camera, but if we hammer their site they might consider it. So what do you guys think? Is it worth the effort?<<

Although a noble effort, I do not believe "they" will listen. I'm sure that somewhere in "their" marketing plan, the word "Olympus" was discussed and a conclusion of "Don't bother" was quickly derived. Since OM has announced it is out of the analog SLR business, there really is no point for siliconfilm to expend dollars on OM.

Besides, I think I will purchase a "roll" for my OM and see what happens.

John Cwiklinski