Re: [OM] Fuji Film Processing Help

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Film Processing Help
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:27:09 -0800
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:29:55 -0800

One of my rolls of film has not come back from the Fujicolor
Processing, Inc, in Phoenix, Arizona.

(SNIP)

How long has it been?  I've had slides come back 15 or 16 days
after I mailed the film to them.  I'm in Atlanta, and I think
you're out there in the shaky state, so it should be a day or two
quicker for you, assuming the postal service doesn't misplace the
package.  Be optimistic.  It may yet show up.  They are pretty
slow, and I've quit using them.  I've got a dozen A&I mailers
left, and they are several days quicker -- usually a week and a
day to here.  But the guy at my neighborhood photo shop swears
he's finally getting his E-6 processor fixed, so I can once again
get 24-hour service, and then I won't need no stinking mailers.

Walt Wayman

You are right on the A&I which I got back first a week after I mailed them. Of course they are a cross town drive away in Hollywood. Last week I got 3 of the four rolls back that I sent to Fuji. I guess I will sit tight for a little longer for the last box.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA